For a long time, I have struggled with the idea that God can use anyone, no matter how broken or damaged they might be to further His kingdom. For years I have struggled with the idea that God could use someone like me?
Can you relate? Have you ever felt like because of your past or present circumstances that it was impossible for you to do anything for God because you aren’t perfect and you keep making mistakes every day?
In today’s episode of the podcast, I discuss what to do when you feel too broken to be used by God and I also talk about another woman who was an unlikely vessel to be used by God yet He did use her in a mighty, mighty way.
When You Feel Too Broken To Be Used By God
Things I talked about in this episode:
- What it’s like to struggle with sin and intrusive thoughts on a daily basis.
- What it’s like when it feels like your message isn’t reaching anyone.
- How God keeps reminding me that I am making a difference when I feel like I want to give up.
- One of the most unlikely women that God used to achieve His purpose in the bible.
- Why God loves to use broken vessels and broken people to do His work.
- Everyone has a message to share and why we need to keep sharing those messages.
- Why you don’t need to be perfect to inspire and serve others.
Tune in every Wednesday at 5 AM JST/7 PM EST for your weekly dose of inspiration, encouragement and advice to get you through this thing called life!
Leave me a comment and tell me how you’re embracing the mess and sharing your very own message for a chance to #beourguest!
Remember, no matter what kind of mess you have been, in that heart of yours lies a powerful message and the world needs to hear it!