Have you ever felt like giving up, walking away and throwing in the towel was the best (and only) way to move forward? Have you fallen down so many times that you physically, mentally and emotionally do not have the strength to get back up?
What if I told you I’ve been there more times than I can count and what if I told you that despite how and what you might be feeling, giving up is not the only way forward.
In this week’s podcast, I’m opening up about my journey with success, setbacks and failures and giving you all the reasons I don’t believe you should give up and what you need to do when you feel like giving up is the only way forward.
What You Need To Do When Giving Up Feels Like The Only Way Forward
Things I talked about in this episode:
- The main reason so many of us feel like giving up is our only choice
- Lessons I’ve learned from my past experience with giving up
- Three things to do when you feel like giving up on your hopes and dreams
- Stories from 4 people who didn’t give up and what happened to them instead
- My understanding of failure and success as a Christian and what that means for us
- The one thing you need to do when you just can’t hold on any more
- The next big leap of faith I am about to take in my business and why it’s important that you take these faith leaps too!
Tune in every Wednesday at 5 AM JST/7 PM EST for your weekly dose of inspiration, encouragement and advice to get you through this thing called life!
Leave me a comment and tell me how you’re embracing the mess and sharing your very own message for a chance to #beourguest!
Remember, even though we’re all a total mess in one way or another, in that heart of yours lies a powerful message and the world needs to hear it!