What does the Bible say about forgiving others? Why is forgiving someone so hard for us, even as Christians, and how do we do it?
In today’s episode, I’ll be sharing with you my very own personal journey where I discovered what God truly meant when He asked us to forgive the people who have hurt us.
I’ll also be talking about why it’s hard for us to forgive and forget, and what that means for us as imperfect, flawed Christians chasing after a perfect Saviour who keeps chasing us over and over again.
What To Do When You Can’t Forgive Your Ex, Your Past Or Yourself
Things I talked about in this episode:
- What does the bible say about forgiving others including those who have hurt us
- Why is it that some people find it hard to forgive others even though they are Christians
- My personal journey in learning to forgive myself, my ex and my past
- How many times God forgives us even though we keep sinning and we keep falling short
- How do you know if you haven’t forgiven someone and why we should forgive those who hurt us
- What does true forgiveness look like and why it really matters
- What it means to be forgiven by God and what that means for us and our relationship with Him
Tune in every Wednesday at 5 AM JST/7 PM EST for your weekly dose of inspiration, encouragement and advice to get you through this thing called life!
Leave me a comment and tell me how you’re embracing the mess and sharing your very own message for a chance to #beourguest!
Remember, even though we’re all a total mess in one way or another, in that heart of yours lies a powerful message and the world needs to hear it!