None of us is completely pure. None of us is exempt from the devil’s attacks and none of us is able to experience God’s perfect design for our sexuality without His help, His grace, and His mercy. Regardless of our childhood, our culture, our job, our nationality, sexual brokenness is something we all face.
In today’s episode, I want to dive into sexual sin. I want to talk about something that many of us struggle with, that many of us have been hurt by and that many of us are too ashamed to talk about. I talk about what it’s like to struggle with sexual brokenness and sexual sin, one of the biggest reasons many of us are sexually broken and the hope that lies ahead for those who want to be free.
This episode of the podcast is for any Christian woman who is struggling with her purity and wants to move forward in grace regardless of her past mistakes and decisions.
What To Do When The Weight Of Sexual Sin Is Too Hard To Bear
Things I talked about in this episode:
- God’s original design for sex and human sexuality.
- Some of the ways sex has been used to hurt and corrupt humanity.
- My early experiences with pornography and what I learned from those experiences.
- The struggles I have with walking in sexual purity as a Christian woman.
- God’s promises about healing and purity and why we should take comfort in His words.
- How to move forward in grace no matter how broken you have been in your past.
- Hope and encouragement for Christians who feel like they are too broken for God to fix them.
Tune in every Wednesday at 5 AM JST/7 PM EST for your weekly dose of inspiration, encouragement and advice to get you through this thing called life!
Leave me a comment and tell me how you’re embracing the mess and sharing your very own message for a chance to #beourguest!
Remember, no matter what kind of mess you have been, in that heart of yours lies a powerful message and the world needs to hear it!