Do you put God at the centre of your day? Do you take the time to ask Him to lead you, to guide you and to help you follow His will for your life?
Today’s guest Regina Gulbinas has truly learned what it means to put God at the very centre of your day and your life. After going through a devastating divorce, and becoming a single mom, her journey led her to Jesus where she learned that the only way she’d be able to keep going was to surrender her day to God and have Him lead her where He needed her to go.
Taking Care Of Today With God At The Centre
Things we talked about in this episode:
- Her childhood and life growing up in the Ukraine before moving to the US
- Struggling in school and how her inability to do well affected her self-esteem
- Meeting and marrying her ex-husband and the toxic relationship that followed
- Finding the courage to leave her abusive husband after thirteen years
- Learning to recognize the red flags in relationships and how to know if you’re ready to love someone
- Rebuilding her self-esteem and what it means to raise your standards of what you believe you deserve
- Finding God in the midst of her suffering and how He helped stay present in spite of the odds
Tune in every Wednesday at 5 AM JST/7 PM EST for your weekly dose of inspiration, encouragement and advice to get you through this thing called life!
Leave me a comment and tell me how you’re embracing the mess and sharing your very own message for a chance to #beourguest!
Remember, even though we’re all a total mess in one way or another, in that heart of yours lies a powerful message and the world needs to hear it!