Do you ever feel like no matter what you do, or how hard you try, you just keep failing yourself and failing God? You look at every other Christian woman and they seem to have it all together, but when you look at yourself, you feel like a disappointment and a failure.
Today’s podcast episode will encourage you to keep going and to change the way you see yourself and your failures. Though you might see your failures as just that, God sees you differently.
God is encouraging you to keep on going because He’s about to use you, just as you are, to help Him build His kingdom.
Staying Encouraged When You Feel Like You’re Constantly Failing God
Things I talked about in this episode:
- Why failure is an important part of the Christian walk
- My own journey with failure and what those situations taught me
- Examples of important people in the bible who failed
- Why failure does not disqualify you from God using you to further His kingdom
- Bible verses I love and what they have taught me about God’s love and plan for us
- The best way to move forward and live your life, mistakes and all
- What God thinks about you and your setbacks/failures
Tune in every Wednesday at 5 AM JST/7 PM EST for your weekly dose of inspiration, encouragement and advice to get you through this thing called life!
Leave me a comment and tell me how you’re embracing the mess and sharing your very own message for a chance to #beourguest!
Remember, even though we’re all a total mess in one way or another, in that heart of yours lies a powerful message and the world needs to hear it!