Living with purpose. Three words that most Christians hear on an almost daily basis, but not that many actually understand. What does it mean to make the most of today? And are you making the most of the time you have here on earth?
In today’s podcast episode, I interview Taya Fisher. She’s a wife, mom to six beautiful children and entrepreneur who currently runs two separate blogs- Because We Have Today and Our Kids Empowered. In her life and marriage, Taya has come face to face with multiple trials and in the midst of these difficulties, the question on her heart hasn’t been “Jesus can you change these things around me?”. The question has always been, “How can I live with purpose because I have today?”
This episode of the podcast is for any Christian woman who is struggling to find the light in the darkness or is unable to see how precious the gift of today truly is.
Living With Purpose Because We Have Today
Things we talked about in this episode:
- Taya’s life growing up in a small town in the United States
- The struggles that she experienced with her father’s illness and how that impacted her family.
- Meeting and marrying her husband and the challenges of getting married young.
- Dealing with the birth of her youngest child and the trauma that followed.
- Finding out about her husband’s genetic disorder and the events leading up to his diagnosis.
- Life as a mother, wife and entrepreneur, and the importance of finding a balance in the midst of the chaos.
- The most important lesson she’s learned throughout her life and words of wisdom for women listening.
Tune in every Wednesday at 5 AM JST/7 PM EST for your weekly dose of inspiration, encouragement and advice to get you through this thing called life!
Leave me a comment and tell me how you’re embracing the mess and sharing your very own message for a chance to #beourguest!
Remember, no matter what kind of mess you have been, in that heart of yours lies a powerful message and the world needs to hear it!