What does it feel like to be mentally ill? What does it feel like to have both anxiety and depression at the same time?
For this episode of She Is A Mess, I reached out to Susa Wagner, a powerful woman and life coach living her best life while coping with anxiety and depression on a daily basis.
This episode will make you tear up as Susa shares the harsh yet real-life truths of her mental illness and why it’s so important to not suffer in silence.
Living With Anxiety And Depression, And The Serious Impact Of Shame On Mental Health
Things we talked about in this episode:
- The impact of bullying on children’s health and well-being
- Advice for and what to say to someone who is being bullied
- The early signs and symptoms of anxiety and depression and how she was diagnosed
- How she copes with anxiety and depression on a daily basis
- The impact of mental illness on relationships and other areas of her life
- The best lessons she learned from having her mental breakdown
- What it’s like have a career as a life coach and the importance of seeking help for mental disorders
Tune in every Wednesday at 5 AM JST/7 PM EST for your weekly dose of inspiration, encouragement and advice to get you through this thing called life!
Leave me a comment and tell me how you’re embracing the mess and sharing your very own message for a chance to #beourguest!
Remember, even though we’re all a total mess in one way or another, in that heart of yours lies a powerful message and the world needs to hear it!