Does forgiveness bring healing? How do you forgive someone who hurt you? In today’s episode, Crystal Castle speaks to us about her troubled past including the abuse she suffered at the hand of her abusive stepfather, and her descent into prostitution.
Crystal proves that healing your past and shame while finding peace is possible through the power of forgiveness. And that the more you heal past hurt through forgiveness, the more you release yourself from the experiences of your past.
Healing Your Past And Finding Peace Through Forgiveness
Things we talked about in this episode:
- Crystals childhood growing up with an alcoholic mother and an abusive step-father
- How she became a victim of sex trafficking at an incredibly young age
- Going from relationship to relationship in her search for love and acceptance
- How she became a stripper and her descent into the adult sex industry
- Finding love and unconditional love in spite of the mistakes she made in her past
- Learning that her past, her brokenness and her past mistakes didn’t take away from her worth
- Finding the courage to share her story and what that means for women who want to start over
Tune in every Wednesday at 5 AM JST/7 PM EST for your weekly dose of inspiration, encouragement and advice to get you through this thing called life!
Leave me a comment and tell me how you’re embracing the mess and sharing your very own message for a chance to #beourguest!
Remember, even though we’re all a total mess in one way or another, in that heart of yours lies a powerful message and the world needs to hear it!